I had my last midsem paper today. Frankly I do not treat midsem tests seriously because tests to me, are never comparable to exams. I think in my weird ways, and maybe thats why my results are always Bs and not As.
Watched Hannah Montana The Movie today and I would totally love to live in a small town, own a farmhouse, a horse and a couple of chickens & cows..... So what if there ain't Malls, Starbucks and the Internet? I would rather be stripped off all my current responsibilites and worries. Yeah, I am running away from reality, but who doesn't? Hmm travelled a quarter of Singapore today - from Temasek Polytechnic to Plaza Sing, to Cathay back to Plaza Sing, then to the Marina Barrage, to the Henderson Waves then to the Rocher Tauhuey, and lastly home.
Lastly, I told a lie tonight and I do not enjoy lying. If only you can accept me for who I am, and accept my friends for who they are, there will be no need for lies. All I ever wanted is your support, but have you ever tried making an effort to understand me? Sadly, NO!
We were once so close but you hardly know me now....
Watched Hannah Montana The Movie today and I would totally love to live in a small town, own a farmhouse, a horse and a couple of chickens & cows..... So what if there ain't Malls, Starbucks and the Internet? I would rather be stripped off all my current responsibilites and worries. Yeah, I am running away from reality, but who doesn't? Hmm travelled a quarter of Singapore today - from Temasek Polytechnic to Plaza Sing, to Cathay back to Plaza Sing, then to the Marina Barrage, to the Henderson Waves then to the Rocher Tauhuey, and lastly home.
Lastly, I told a lie tonight and I do not enjoy lying. If only you can accept me for who I am, and accept my friends for who they are, there will be no need for lies. All I ever wanted is your support, but have you ever tried making an effort to understand me? Sadly, NO!
We were once so close but you hardly know me now....
EMO NEMO
ReplyDeleteso that means jasmine you and i aren't close anymore? I see that's how it is....
ReplyDeletewasnt referring to you big headed dude...
ReplyDelete