Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Bluff Ah!

I had a really long day. Lunch at Joo Chiat with Wayne & Ryan, then ICC to camwhore with Val, Joy and Keefe. Hahaha we are a bunch of camwhore sluts. Bus 10 down to Vivo to meet V and we ended up shopping. Bus 10 to Siglap Starbucks then cabbed home. I am so exhausted, how to study now?!!




Crocs are cheaters, so much for their "Go ahead, walk a mile in our shoes. Comfy and colorful." I had 4 blisters, one tore and became an open wound. I had no choice but to buy a pair of slippers to change into. I am not going to wear it ever again and I paid $60 for that pair of Crocs...... FML, seriously.

3 comments:

  1. wrong format already jas.
    must start with

    "Today, (insert text here). FML"

    HAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA you know about that website too?!!

    ReplyDelete