I was a total stalker tonight and thank God I did. I couldn't believe he is such a dude, doing all those things and all. My face went warm and my heartbeat increased when I read the entry. She couldn't be lying, why would she? Like what Verena said, when it comes to such things, we can only believe the girl. I am truly overwhelmed and taken back by you and all the boys in the world. You stinky smelly disgusting boys who only want ONE thing - SEX.
Everything you boys do are for SEX. Even if it means bedding the ugliest girl in the world, if you need it, you'll do it. You will just do it. To satisfy yourself, to get back at your ex girlfriend who dumped you, or simply to make yourself feel good.
I am really disappointed, I thought you were different and I won't deny that I am sad after reading that entry. You were someone significant, you were someone whom I'll specially manually check and save your contact whenever I change phone, you were someone whose text will brighten up my day and makes me giggle for no apparent reason, you were someone whom I thought I'll never forget, but everything is different now. I should have heed advice and not sink so deeply into this.
I should have...
No comments:
Post a Comment