Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Modesty is just so hard to find

Virgin entry to the Sentosa Hut! Hah! Anyway the hut is pathetically small cosy! We had our DIY bbq and we marinated the chicken wings with ash's special salt + pepper recipe, but we ended up eating grilled salted wings- it was terrible. Played Indian Poker & Chinaman. Chinaman was really bad, because of Luffy I had to drink almost every round because I was his maid. I officially hate Vodka! Impromptu decision to hike up the Jungle Trail, yes at 3am in the morning! It was pitch dark and no doubt spookyyyy. And because the ratio suck, I had to change partner whenever he start to sweat! Hah!


Sean Teo Fat Shit! HAHA classic! :)

Timbre at the Arts House last night with the girls, Maxi, Justin and Marcus. I only had beer and a shot. I hate how small Singapore is, we are always connected some way or another whether we like it or not. I don't like it. Last night was retarded because we stayed up till 6am doing nothing except crashing Justin's house for drinks and games (I have never, Indian Poker, Truth/Dare) then over to the playground for blindmice. According to ver, I was a very good mouse! I had so much Jagerbomb that I hate it so much now! Sleepover at toria's place, lunch in Aston and home sweet home.

I'm crashing now. Meeting J later, bye! :)

---

Coffee in Big Splash Oldtown, not too bad coffee at least it is different from Starbucks. Chilling by the sea was rather relaxing. Oh and I met new 'friends', Judy, Thomas and Calvin!

No comments:

Post a Comment