Sunday, September 6, 2009

Last few days in SG..

Went out with my Vs on Friday and I had a fabulous time! :)) They planned and prepared a small surprise BBQ as my farewell party. Cycled to ICC in the night for icecream then back to ECP for drinks and games. AIYA yung! Why didn't you come?! Hahaha awesome night I love it!

Smelly's Day on Saturday with R. We went offshore for our picnic, then Changi to see airplanes. Why no BA planes?!! Haha anyway it was another awesome day out. Been so happy lately, making me so reluctant to leave... Ahh well, I should make the best out of my trip.

Midnight bowling with my sister and friends after... Had a pretty fun time except for the achy arms and chipped ugly nailz. Hahaha a couple of spare and ONE strike, my highest points - only 97. Not bad for someone who bowls on an annual basis huh!

2 comments: