Thursday, September 3, 2009

For you, a thousand times over.

Picnic at the Marina Barrage with the ICC bunch last Saturday and Ryan just have to spoil the kite.... We had to admire and look at other kites instead :(

Typical day at work in ICC with the cutest QIMEI :)

Went to the beach a couple of times in the night with R and I tots love the beach! I will definitely miss it when I'm in Ireland :(

3 comments:

  1. wth who is this Ryan guy who spoilt the kite? you have to be an idiot to spoil a kite hahaha. hope he doesn't see this!

    R

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. How come your blog suddenly so nice

    2. FOR THE FREAKING LAST LAST TIME, IT IS TOTZ not TOTS. PLEASE USE CORRECTLY. OTHERWISE infringement of copyright!?

    3. It's "Ryan just HAD to spoil..."

    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ I LOVE YOUR BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. R is Ryan! HAHAHAHAH

    V - cos my blog is so nice and I love you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete