Sunday, August 2, 2009

School's only better with them :)

Blk 85 with Miao, Vmay and Yanjun on Thursday for dinner and ICC. Everything was great until on the bus home, I was feeling nauseous, my legs were weak and my head was spinning. When I reached home I puked nonstop. Went to the hospital at 5am on Friday morning because I cannot tahan anymore...... UGHH I hate the doctor! She was literally POKING my veins! But on the bright side, I lost 4 kilos! ;)

Photobooth camwhoring during Calculus class!

So much for being happy over a table of food.......... :(


6 comments:

  1. At least you lost all the weight manz! i want food poisoning also! AND YOU ARE V WEAK CAN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lost the weight through PUKING leh! HAHAHAH everyone wants food poisoning now! yes I know wo hen weak lah! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. i puked in friday at clarke quay over a chilli tequila shot

    ReplyDelete
  4. aiyo poor girl with food poisoning!!! -stefanie. PICNIC SOON YEAHHHHH!

    ReplyDelete
  5. jasmine quick come online and talk to me!! and HAHAHA @ the "i only know if a boy likes me if he tells me face to face" thingum.

    ReplyDelete
  6. S2 - I'll never forget you wanting to visit me with flowers and BEER!

    stef - HEEHEEHEE yes soon! 29th! ;)

    Fangz - SHOW ME HER PHOTO and HAHAHAHAHAA :D

    ReplyDelete