I finally got out of Tampines today! Beach Road Prawn Mee for lunch, YUMMMMMZ! Off to the Science Centre's Omni Theater & Da Vinci The Genius Exhibition!
I thought you said you not gonna post photos? Hahahaha anyway, that neon thing is super cool! Get well soon sick biatch....... forever sick. told you to spam vita c already
I thought you said you not gonna post photos? Hahahaha anyway, that neon thing is super cool! Get well soon sick biatch....... forever sick. told you to spam vita c already
ReplyDeletewhy you show so much skin, so that can pass TP test right?
ReplyDeleteOooooo! :D HAHAHA. Da vinci exhibit! HAHAHA.
ReplyDeleteV - aye there's no reason to be so sneaky all what! sigh I was really sick know, went to the hospital all.... :((
ReplyDeleteS2 - FYI I passed my TP test! hahaha AND beer doesn't treat food poisoning dude!
VMAY - LOL yes :)
spam. vita. c.
ReplyDeleteYAH must buy from toria soon...
ReplyDelete