Boy 1: So do you like girl 1?
Boy 2: I do... No I don't....
Boy 1: So do you like girl 1 or girl 2?!!
Boy 2: I don't know! Why can't I have them both? Just like fruits, I like both papaya and rambutan!
Boy 1: Because girls aren't fruits! All you have to do is CHOOSE!
I got this from Fighting Spiders and at that instant, it struck me.
Boy 2: I do... No I don't....
Boy 1: So do you like girl 1 or girl 2?!!
Boy 2: I don't know! Why can't I have them both? Just like fruits, I like both papaya and rambutan!
Boy 1: Because girls aren't fruits! All you have to do is CHOOSE!
I got this from Fighting Spiders and at that instant, it struck me.
"You can like both"
ReplyDelete"I can??"
"But you can only love one."
Hahahahahahaha
"Once you've chosen, you better not regret"
TRUE!
ReplyDeleteYou never watch that part?
ReplyDeletenope I didn't but I think that part really struck me. we just have to choose!
ReplyDeleteSo it took you an episode of a Chn5 drama to realise girls aren't fruits! But they can be eaten, how do you explain that.
ReplyDeleteDude, that's sick thank God this isn't my blogggg
ReplyDeletesick in what way?
ReplyDeleteS2 loves spoiling my blog reputation....
ReplyDeletethat's just so mean
ReplyDeleteawwww go vote! ;D
ReplyDeletei voted for lighter brown
ReplyDelete