Thursday, May 14, 2009

We are Star Trek geeeeeks!

I finally went OUT of Tampines this week! Ryan and Wayne came to pick me up after school and we went to Ikea! Then we picked Val from CDC, ahh I totally miss that place! Hahahaha and after taking a spin in the car, we finally made our way to Cathay. Star Trek was bad, I was so restless and I think Val do not understand the show. Satisfied my Green Tea Latte craving after the movie, Raffles City then tuition.





This is my tuition kid, no idea why he is so camera shy....

14 comments:

  1. WEIQUN THE MEDIC??! hahahahahahaha if I didn't track you down, I would have thought you are some ANTI-JASMINE HATERS raging some blog warrrrrr!! hahahahaha tsk I didn't scare the kid plsssss

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...blog war sia....its obvious tt the kid is afraid of u!!...feel sorry for the poor boy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh please, I think everyone should think twice before letting you handle their wounds, rmbr how your bandaged my ankle?! tsk you failed terribly! HAHAHAHHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  4. i lousy medic marh..nxt time u let zi xian handle ur wounds....lol...and plz its like no link...

    ReplyDelete
  5. you very bad!!!!!!!! imagine he sees this.... YOU DIE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. eh im complementing him...wad vry bad...u momos are the bad ones!!....

    ReplyDelete
  7. pls I know what you are thinkingggg......... tsktsktsk! haha oh pleaseeee we never do anything evil! :):):) we're such angels lor

    ReplyDelete
  8. i should be the one saying that...-.-....wao okays...good job for being such good angels durin fo's...

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahaa OF COURSE LAHH! needless to say!

    ReplyDelete
  10. EHHH. star trek is nice lah please!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ughhhhhhhhh. hahaha ok. don't beat me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. vmay: STAR TREK WAS SOOO BORINGGG! I nearly fell asleep if not for my blur friend who constantly ask me what is going on.... hahah

    ReplyDelete
  13. linverena, im gg to slap you. and im so depressed now :(

    ReplyDelete