Today I snoozed my alarm from 1030am to 1150am, I woke up and I made breakfast- ham, bacon and a cup of English Breakfast Tea. Then I stoned in front of my messy wardrobe thinking of what to wear. I changed, put on some concealer and I hurried out of my house. Bus 8 to school, reach class right on time. Our tutor gave us feedback on our consultation from yesterday which made Kok really mad, so he went to confront her with his bad attitude (tsk!). My groupmates and I stoned, argued, and the whole situation was so tensed that I nearly wanna slap someone (haha kidding). I do not enjoy working under tense and stressful environment, BOO to that! We decided to stop stressing over nothing so we went over to Design for lunch. I had swine chop (haha) and Kok asked "why do you have to cut up all your meat into small pieces before eating?", and Esther replied "because she is a neat eater". Then we went back to class for APEL, wasted one hour doing nothing. After that, we went for our SIT consultation and we finally settled on which area of Lifestyle are we going to focus on - Night Life. Woo hooooo which means we will go Clarke Quay and Geylang! So excitingggg I like! After which, we went over to the library. Esther wanted to borrow the movie - The Kite Flyer, but it was on loan. After everything, we left school. PX and I went for bubble tea, I had Mango ice blend with jelly but he had nothing. Then I bus 8 home, and he to Safra.
Blooooody hell, how can anyone blog in such manner?!!! I spent the last 20 minutes or so, thinking about everything I've done today! Ughh such a torture.
No comments:
Post a Comment