
Today marks my parent's 26th wedding anniversary so we had dinner out. I became a chauffeur.................. Ughhh I hate driving know! Hmm back to my parents, I am very glad they managed to tolerate each other's weird temperament for the last 26 years, be it for us (my sister and I) or not, I am grateful for that. Without them, there won't be me! And the fact that they were married for 26 years - seeing each other everyday, made me believe in commitment but sadly not love. I feel that after a longggg time, people stay together as a result of habit, not love. Okkkkay whatever, I am not here to question my parents' love. Hahahaha I know they have their unique way of showing their love to one another.
We had dinner in this nice chinese seafood restaurant and I love the whole ambience! The restaurant was an old colonial house, food was beyond awesome and it had a live acoustic band which sings really nice oldies and love songs. Ahh Lovesongs 101! Hahahahahaha
We had dinner in this nice chinese seafood restaurant and I love the whole ambience! The restaurant was an old colonial house, food was beyond awesome and it had a live acoustic band which sings really nice oldies and love songs. Ahh Lovesongs 101! Hahahahahaha


you look like your fatherrrr!!!!
ReplyDeleteI do? I think my sister look more like my father than me........ Hahaha
ReplyDelete