Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Money Honey

I went over to Malaysia for a short one day trip to savour durians and seafood on Sunday with my family. It was pretty boring, but I went because it was FREEEEE (my parents paid) and I love family bonding time. Cafe Del Mar with Eun and Ver yesterday and I was pretty burnt, yet again. Shopping spree in Vivo and I blew $200 on clothes, shoes and food. Kartikaa's 20th birthday dinner tonight in Bugis and the cupcakes she made was lovely! It will make all Arsenal fans go crazy, wait till I upload the photos........

Sidetracking a little, I might be changing my phone, yes again. Yayaya I remembered how I used to blog about how pretty my pink Samsung touchscreen phone is but I absolutely detest it now. Functionless with the super blur 5mp camera, ughhhs. I'm a sucker for functions so I am going to change my phone to a minimum 3G phone which has Wifi so I need not switch on my laggy laptop to check emails. Yayaya I am justifying my laziness. Anyway I have just wasted 10 minutes of my last week of holidays blogging this..... Till then, toodles and XOXO! :)

2 comments:

  1. Yes i'm an ardent Arsenal supporter! Just get the freakin iPhone if you really want the most functions. Like what 1000s of applications on iTunes store, how many can you really handle right?! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm yah i'm considering THE iphone.......... but i hate the fact that it does not have buttons. i like qwerty buttons!

    ReplyDelete