I am fucking exhausted. I spent every minute of the last day of my vacation (weekends not considered) very fufilling - not wasting a single second bumming on my couch or idling at home. I played mahjong from 10pm last night till 5ish this morning. By the way, I lost. All thanks to the dude who cursed me, bloody pig! Came home, and I slept for a mere 3 hours before waking up to meet Ed for brunch in Mensa. Then its the $225 facial with my sister and late lunch with V. Came home & changed, then off to work in ICC. Met James and he gave me a lift home. And here I am, blogging. K bye I am FUCKING tired, nights!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i gave up posting comments. idk how!
ReplyDeleteeh I can finally comment! okay.
ReplyDelete1) you working at icc was a random guess. it's near my house!
2) you can work with school reopening and all?
3) why is you comment box so complicated?
4) I miss you b*atch.
5) what happened to the weekly cycling? hahaa..
okay bye babe (:
haha A, all your comments are posted! yes miss you woman, we should cycle again, soon soon k! and yes im working in ICC, come find me!
ReplyDeletehaha! I'm having attachment and it's at WOODLANDS EVERYDAY! HELP ME!
ReplyDeleteI miss you lotsss!!