Friday, April 10, 2009

Hello Stranger

Good Morning Upper East Sider! Haha so XOXO right! Anyway I had an eventful night, I started my first day at work and it was close to awesomeness. In the mere 4 hours of work, I had loads of icecream and mix-ins and I met 3 friends. Wenna was there, and so was Aaron and Edwin. Didn't manage to hitch a ride from Wenna cause she can't wait and I didn't dare to ride the Vespa so I bus home with Val and the most unfortunate thing happened- the bus broke down. Seriously, what are the odds?!! We were so freaked out. Anyhow we were both home safely and yes I'm pretty happy today. I'm fully packed this weekend and OMG its been a month since I see the bestfriend. Tsk how can like this! And I know this entry is so disorganized and incoherent but seriously who gives a damn?!!

PS: Happy 19th Cheryl! :)

15 comments:

  1. abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg dont tell me you're working at ice-cream chefs?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Upper east sider? i dont get it. I used to live at upper east coast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i actually know the model of the pic below. yah la can you have time for me pls. so i can tell you my wishlist :P thank goodness you are working so can spend on............... my present/ hahahaha

    eh. i thought you hated gg

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey A, wassup with the abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz???!! hahaha and YES HOW YOU KNOWWWW?!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha S, its the GG slang!! and school's starting, enjoy your last week of the semester break!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes V, next Friday? haha i don't want to know your wishlist.......... yes i hated gg, but someone influenced me to rewatch the entire season 1. so yea, you know you love me; xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. i spent like 2 mins trying to figure out what GG stood for. First i thought maybe typo, Dolce and Gabanna? Maybe Gucci, then i realised Gossip Girl omg.

    Hey i'm like totally doing nothing for like my totally last week at school, because i saw this chic she was like OMG i'm a cheerleader with blonde hair, then i was like nuh uh sister brunettes are smarter. But i was like totally high because i had like a shot of like my totally favorite drink in the whole wide world. Cause i was like watching Super Sweet 16 on like MTV and i was like totally inspired by like The Hills and Laguna Beach. So i was like totally gonna start working out before school sem starts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. vomit vomit vomit. hahahahahaha ehhh which friday? the one that just passed? hahahahahahaha you are neglecting me :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. forget about the friday... TUESDAYYYYYY!!!!!!!! camwhore like a slut and burn like a bitch. haha

    ReplyDelete
  11. and S, are you treating MY blog as YOURS?!!!!!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Why yes of course J, the revolution has been initiated. Resistance is FUTILE!

    ReplyDelete
  13. haha! it was a random guess. it's near my house! and you have time to work with school reopening?

    ReplyDelete
  14. omg idk how to post comments herrreee!

    ReplyDelete
  15. HAHA A, you are so funnny! thats how you post a comment my dear!

    ReplyDelete