Friday, February 20, 2009

What more can I say?

Examinations are evil. They induced stress and directly caused pimples, dark rings, eye bags and split ends to appear! I plucked out a strand of my hair which has split ends, ONE strand into THREE ends! Thats not the end, the ultimate bomb is when you are undergoing PMS during the examination period. It doubles the stress and pimples, with the addition of cramps. And therefore, double dosage of caffaine and chocolates will be needed but it will directly increase the outbreak of pimples and split ends. This is a vicious cycle, life's not fair.

Meanwhile, all I can do is.....

4 comments:

  1. caffeine*

    bar i got a triple shot grande vanilla latte! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. venti chocolate cream chip frap

    -guess who

    ReplyDelete
  3. woah, combo sia you.

    like ultimate combo you are talking about.
    lol! dun so over la. get below over. =D
    RELAX!

    ReplyDelete
  4. v-lin, yes bossssssssss!

    haha who are you? mr nice guy?! who calls themselves nice?!

    and siupro, i dont understand "dun so over la. get below over"!!!

    ReplyDelete