I was thinking if I should expose you and your childishness (if there is such word). Please, grow up and stop doing such stupid and sneaky things! You 'lamer'! Yes you got me fuming mad but after much considerations, I do not want to degrade myself to your level.
Nuff said, time check- 03:01, I'm drowning in my notes, pens and papers. I'm hitting the sack and let's just hope that I can concentrate and accomplish more things later. Right now, I must eradicate evil thoughts and temptations and stay focus. Examination officially starts today. All the best and have faith to those who are raging a war with your notes and pens too! :)
Nuff said, time check- 03:01, I'm drowning in my notes, pens and papers. I'm hitting the sack and let's just hope that I can concentrate and accomplish more things later. Right now, I must eradicate evil thoughts and temptations and stay focus. Examination officially starts today. All the best and have faith to those who are raging a war with your notes and pens too! :)
Don’t you wish that you could be a fly on the wall
A creepy little sneaky little fly on the wall
lol i told you not to say anything!!!!!!!!!!! now you spoilt it already. tsk. i had the WEIRDEST dream last night. seriously. tell you bout it soon
ReplyDeleteGOOD LUCK TO MEEEEEEEEE
aye its not as if i degraded myself and insult her. i never say anything about her what, its just how i felt.
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHAHA your dreams are always DAMN weird what!