skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Messy Emotions
Saturday, March 21, 2009
How I ♥ My Family.
Bonjour! I'm leaving for Malaysia in about 7 hours time. Uh huh, my family's impromtu decision to head North to our neighbour country for seafood and durians! Loading my iPod with new songs to prepare me for the journey! Bon nuit my friends! ;)
2 comments:
Anonymous
March 22, 2009 at 2:41 AM
oooo safe trip woman! :) see you soon
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Jasmine Low
March 23, 2009 at 2:05 PM
soon in 2 weeks time
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Jasmine Low
I wear my ♥ on my sleeve & live in my organised mess.
View my complete profile
Hello
reader
readers since 30/06/09
Sweet Tweets
Twitter Updates
follow me on Twitter
oooo safe trip woman! :) see you soon
ReplyDeletesoon in 2 weeks time
ReplyDelete