Saturday, March 21, 2009

The Girls and the WOODS

SO, it was the 3D2N with the girls and the woods. Pretty awesome and expensive experience, 2 and a half day = $100!! It first day was spent at V's place for Virgin Territory (by far the worst & lamest show ever!), club hopping in CQ and Zouk for Shawn's 19th. CQ was really bad, and I bumped into a friend in ALMOST EVERY club. Small world or what?!!




Second day was spent in the HQ, preparing food for the bbq. V marinated the meat while E & I baked a cake! We cabbed down to ECP, found a spot then we pitched the tent and set up the fire. Uh huh, we did the 'guys' job, we are so awesome aren't we?!! And after 2 days of sleeping on the ground, I truly appreciate the comfort and softness of my bed.




No comments:

Post a Comment