Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I'm not that kind of girl.

People have been asking me how will I spend my Valentine's Day and I often surprise them with my answer, "I have a date with my driving instructor" - driving lessons! I don't celebrate 14Feb, attached or not. Valentine's Day is overrated and overly commercialized, and I hate crowd - imagine seeing lovey dovey couple everywhere! I cannot remember how I spent my vday when I was attached - that shows how insignificant it was, and I'd rather spend it with a few of my girlfriends/good friends, than on a date. Going out with a dude on vday was way off, it somehow gives the wrong impression, no?

Okay, gtg get ready! Bye! :)

12 comments:

  1. come on la. no one dated u out just say so. no need to beat abt the bush saying u hate vday and all. lamer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please improve on your English before spamming :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so please, point out some grammatical errors i made? i believe i committed none. dont worry, my command of eng is far better than urs as proven by ur nonsubstantial comment

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, 'la' is not proper English, 'u' is not either, 'dated u out' is not either, no without a capital N is not either, 'abt' is not either and 'lamer' is definitely not either.

    How do you know that no one has asked Jasmine out? Anyway, no one is a 'lamer' like you to be so obsessed over 'vday' and whether or not other people have dates.

    You freak.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ever heard of internet jargon, or have u been living in a cave, miss verena? if this was for a better cause, or if she isn't the sorry little ant that she is, i would have made the extra effort to capitalise the first letter of every sentence, spell my words in full and not use singlish. unfortunately, jasmine-i'm-so-above-VDAY isn't worth THAT much of my time and effort.

    no one in his right mind would date her out btw.

    now i go in peace.

    cheers.and happy VDAY (i know it irks u verena but whatever)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What is your problem? Fyi, this is MY blog, and I have every right to voice out my opinions and feelings about everything- including VDAY. Correct me if I am wrong saying VDAY is overrated and commercialised. Plus everyone has their own way of celebrating their VDAY, or not.

    Lastly, whether or not people date me should be the least of your concern. To end this off, I don't see the point of you spamming my blog without leaving your filthy name behind.

    Hope you'll have a great VDAY with your date, or not.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAHAHAHAHAHA, FILTHY name!

    ReplyDelete
  8. To I-am-ashamed-of-my-name: can't be bothered to put in effort, or just rehearsed with bad English?

    Food for thought love, if you think loving Valentine's Day equates to having a date, you must be seriously delusional. It's because of people like you that the day has become so commercialised. When you're so bent on having a date and spending Saturday perfectly, at least Jasmine is capable of showering affection to the people she's close to every other day of the year. Not just on your favourite.

    Take that Bitch.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wah you 2 damn fierce. HAHA

    BYE

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well i have to agree that Vday is kinda commercialized. Not very worth it. Everyday could be valentines day, not only 14 Feb. Take a chill pill people(:

    Anyway I'll be flying off next tues Jas!
    Will you be coming over to send me off?
    I won't be seeing you guys in a really long while yo.
    Text me if you'll be coming k?

    CIAO!

    ReplyDelete
  11. HAHAHAHA enjoy your trip to Aussie love!
    I'll be right here misssssing euuuu worxxz!

    ReplyDelete