My CNY have officially ended and its back to reality - tests and submissions! Sad, I know. It is damn annoying and I just can't whine enough! I came home at 5am this morning and woke up at 11ish when my uncle came over to my place. No joke, bloody tired. I still have a test to study for and a reflection journal to write! WHAT THE HELL RIGHT!
This isn't a pleasant CNY because I saw the fugliest side of human nature. Disturbing is an understatement of what I feel but I believe all these 'exposures' simply made me grow and mature. I learnt so much in this CNY - I lost some but I definitely gained more - people are greedy and selfish, and the amount of money you collect during CNY isn't important, what's most important is the thought of giving and the respect you have.
PS: F you Verena Lin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are so going to DIE!
This isn't a pleasant CNY because I saw the fugliest side of human nature. Disturbing is an understatement of what I feel but I believe all these 'exposures' simply made me grow and mature. I learnt so much in this CNY - I lost some but I definitely gained more - people are greedy and selfish, and the amount of money you collect during CNY isn't important, what's most important is the thought of giving and the respect you have.
PS: F you Verena Lin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are so going to DIE!
No comments:
Post a Comment