Sunday, December 7, 2008

Spiralling

photo0081

I feel like a caged bird, dying to free myself but trapped in my protected small cage. I want to experience and I want to see the world, but I have so many restrictions. Lucky we didn't head over to Balcony, imagine going home reeking of alcohol manzzzxxz! Sigh! 3 more years, I shall endure! Blah... I am motherfreaking exhausted now, had a bloody long day and I am suffering from cramps and a mini hangover. Hah! I only drank 2 glasses of wine lah, and that was in the afternoon!

Anyway Happy 18th Birthday Sarah Fang Zhi'en! I know you had an enjoyable time collecting free hugs from random people especially that French dude Jess and I picked out for you! Hope you can find your tanned army botak boy soon, if you ever need help, I'm just a phonecall/text away! Hah! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment