I fought with my assistant manager today. I went out to answer a call from my mom for less than 2 minutes and when I came back..
Him: I don't need this kind of worker, you go home now!
So guess what did I do and say?
Me: Ok sure! I'll leave now!!
Him: Ya take off your uniform now!!
I stormed out with my bag to the toilet and came back with the uniform, threw it on the counter..
Him: So what now? Fucking pissed with me?
Me: Yah!! Give me my money, I'll quit and leave for good!
Him: You only small girl only lah..
Me: Stop throwing your weights around, you are just an assistant manager!
And I left.............
I was so pissed that I cried after I left. Hah! Bloody hell it was a less than 2 minutes call. Lucky it isn't some urgent life threatening type of call, if it is, you will get shitz from me. He always pick on me and his face is bloody black, machiam I owe him money.. And he is always looking down on me, what small girl? Fuck you lah, who gives you a right to look down on people? So what if I'm just a part-timer and you are a fucking assistant manager? Even the manager doesn't do this to me. Everyone doesn't have any complaint or comments about me, its only you. Just you. I have never receive this kinda shit treatment before.
A 20 odd Malay man who cannot speak proper and clear English, it is no wonder why you are just a fucking small assistant manager. I will have my revenge by dining there, specifically make him serve me and be a bloody demanding customer. If he don't wanna serve me, I'll write a complaint and bring it up to CASE.
Like what Damian said, hell hath no fury greater than a woman scorned! I ain't no pushover, you got the wrong person.
No comments:
Post a Comment