My blog had been getting a lot of unwanted attention from all the random people in the world and yes it is bothering me.
Firstly, what the fuck is wrong with all these people?! Who are they to assume that S****** refers to Sherlyn? So what if it really refers to her? So what if its not? It was meant to be a little joke between me and my friend (plus it was written in a comment) but hello all because of all these KPO people who has nothing better to do, this whole stupid thing blew up and my blog became 'famous' overnight! Once again, I'm bothered by that........... Who the fuck do you think you are? Since you can read my mind so well, why don't you decipher the other S*****? Seriously get a life and stop doing such childish nonsensical things.
Secondly, who the fuck are you to judge me?! Who the fuck are you to say I'm ugly? Saying I'm ugly is an indirect insult to my parents, I know I'm not very pretty but I'm definitely not to the extent of ugly. Never in my 18 years had anyone said I'm ugly before and thank you very much.... Plus this whole issue isn't about who is prettier and who's not so please stop comparing me with Sherlyn, stop judging us, you bunch of pea brained messed up kids.
Thirdly, yes I don't like her and she doesn't like me but this isn't entertainment - seeing how we blog fight and stuff. I feel so dumb, getting so angry over nothing, but for this whole bunch of pea brained narrow minded people whom I don't even know and will probably not have a part to play in my life. Please get a proper life and seek entertainment the right way, not by digging up what people say and starting fights. It is downright stupid and childish.
I cannot believe this whole stupid blog war/fight is still happening to me, it was so damn bloody secondary school please! And like what Sherlyn said, we will probably laugh about all these stupid childish shit 10 years down, no, more like now because I'm already laughing at how childish this and we were.
No comments:
Post a Comment