Thursday, September 4, 2008

End

This whole Sherlynwong thing is so stupid, she and her 'supporters', aye they seriously need to grow up and get a proper life other than spamming on people's blog. Interpreting S****** as her name is SOOOO childish! Like come on la, how many thousand names out there starts with an S and has 7 letters in it? Why so sensitive? Unless you know you are the type of person I'm referring to? Well then, its a shame. And yes, I don't like you and I don't expect you to like me too. The least we can both do is to get out of each other's life (yes, bring your 'supporters' out too). Oh yea, I don't call your friends dogs because its super uncivilized and degrading. Please stop acting as if you have so many friends because half of them hates you, I'm being DAMN honest here. Lastly, nobody gave you or your 'supporter's' the right to judge anyone's personality and looks, and being a Christian I'm sure you are aware of that.

All the PRO-jasminelow, thanks but I think it should stop otherwise this will never end.

No comments:

Post a Comment