Got inspired from V's dumbshit list that I will say the one thing I hate most about boyz. I totally can't stand those boys that break up with the girlfriend already then spread to everyone about how bad the girl was. Like how she sucks and that she's stupid. And then act as if he was the cooler one in the relationship. Last week in camp I met this guy, and he is that type of dude.
When I told him I was from St Hilda's, he went "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Can't stand one girl from your school!!" Turns out it was his ex-girlfriend and he was non-stop about how he hates her. I'm sure he knew that all the people he was telling this to knows that girl also... On top of all that, he was like "she and her mass comm hahahaha" I mean, no need to insult anyone's intelligence right, not like he's very smart himself.
I feel so bad for the girl.
Boys are such bastards sometimes.
When I told him I was from St Hilda's, he went "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Can't stand one girl from your school!!" Turns out it was his ex-girlfriend and he was non-stop about how he hates her. I'm sure he knew that all the people he was telling this to knows that girl also... On top of all that, he was like "she and her mass comm hahahaha" I mean, no need to insult anyone's intelligence right, not like he's very smart himself.
I feel so bad for the girl.
Boys are such bastards sometimes.
No comments:
Post a Comment