She didn't bring me to Zouk yet she wore my skirt to Zouk.
Tell me how can I not be sad/angry?
Okay I don't think I'll spend my first legal time with her mannnnzzzzz! :(
& Jiamin is a total stalker!
During the BSC subcomm interview just now....
Jiamin: tell me more about yourself
Me: hmm.. (i was about to start when....)
Jiamin: okay nevermind, you are Jasmine Low, from FOW/FOC Komez, plays floorball, from Arthios, and blah blah blah!
Me: *stunnnnnnnned!*
Okay anyway please go interview for the BSC Subcomm camp because I know it will be a blast! And we'll have a higher chance of being in the same empire! So HURRRRRRRY GOOOOOO! (:
--
Its been great day- except her pissing me off.
I saw so many people in school- my dear EUNICE darling! I'm so happy to see her after so long & she is together with this dude, I hope the dude is treating her well because she really deserve the best! Saw AWWWWWWWWW today! HAHA commando kid is getting bigger yo!
So its 6 days after my birthday, I ought to have a proper update.
A huge thanks to everyone who made my 18th birthday special! Like what ver said, I am only 18 once, & I am really glad my 18 isn't any ordinary birthday(:
Thanks to the 3 girls- Sarah, Yanjun & VeeCee (HAHA) for spending the eve of my birthday all the way to my birthday with me. Singing the first birthday song, camwhoring by the water & doing retarded poses! Thanks to my dearest one & only Kartikaa who came to my house early in the morning to give me the biggest suprise ever! I swear my heart skipped a bit! Thanks to my school girls & Shawny who tried to suprise me with a birthday cake but failed because I wasn't in school. Thanks to Verena & Victoria who brought me to Timbre- the place which I always wanna go, for all the presents, for the suprise birthday cheesecake, for making the band sing a birthday song for me, it was totally memorable womanzzzz! LOVE YOU MANY MANY WORXZZ! (:
Much thanks to everyone who wished me! I hoped I thanked every single one but if I missed you out, I'm so sorry! Oh yea, thanks for all the surprise calls which made me happy like madddddd! Especially yours and Samuel's! HAHA Sam is soooo funny, he called & sang me a birthday song! How sweeeeet is that! (:
Lastly, much thanks to my family who brought me out for dinner, & sang me a birthday song. Whenever they sing me the birthday song, I'll have so much emotions in me that leave me having tears welling up in my eyes.
Thank you all!
My 18th birthday wouldn't have been this special & great without all of you.
LOVE YALL MANY MANY!! (:
Tell me how can I not be sad/angry?
Okay I don't think I'll spend my first legal time with her mannnnzzzzz! :(
& Jiamin is a total stalker!
During the BSC subcomm interview just now....
Jiamin: tell me more about yourself
Me: hmm.. (i was about to start when....)
Jiamin: okay nevermind, you are Jasmine Low, from FOW/FOC Komez, plays floorball, from Arthios, and blah blah blah!
Me: *stunnnnnnnned!*
Okay anyway please go interview for the BSC Subcomm camp because I know it will be a blast! And we'll have a higher chance of being in the same empire! So HURRRRRRRY GOOOOOO! (:
--
Its been great day- except her pissing me off.
I saw so many people in school- my dear EUNICE darling! I'm so happy to see her after so long & she is together with this dude, I hope the dude is treating her well because she really deserve the best! Saw AWWWWWWWWW today! HAHA commando kid is getting bigger yo!
So its 6 days after my birthday, I ought to have a proper update.
A huge thanks to everyone who made my 18th birthday special! Like what ver said, I am only 18 once, & I am really glad my 18 isn't any ordinary birthday(:
Thanks to the 3 girls- Sarah, Yanjun & VeeCee (HAHA) for spending the eve of my birthday all the way to my birthday with me. Singing the first birthday song, camwhoring by the water & doing retarded poses! Thanks to my dearest one & only Kartikaa who came to my house early in the morning to give me the biggest suprise ever! I swear my heart skipped a bit! Thanks to my school girls & Shawny who tried to suprise me with a birthday cake but failed because I wasn't in school. Thanks to Verena & Victoria who brought me to Timbre- the place which I always wanna go, for all the presents, for the suprise birthday cheesecake, for making the band sing a birthday song for me, it was totally memorable womanzzzz! LOVE YOU MANY MANY WORXZZ! (:
Much thanks to everyone who wished me! I hoped I thanked every single one but if I missed you out, I'm so sorry! Oh yea, thanks for all the surprise calls which made me happy like madddddd! Especially yours and Samuel's! HAHA Sam is soooo funny, he called & sang me a birthday song! How sweeeeet is that! (:
Lastly, much thanks to my family who brought me out for dinner, & sang me a birthday song. Whenever they sing me the birthday song, I'll have so much emotions in me that leave me having tears welling up in my eyes.
Thank you all!
My 18th birthday wouldn't have been this special & great without all of you.
LOVE YALL MANY MANY!! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment