Thursday, October 8, 2009

Friends

I feel so out-of-touch with the social world being so faraway from home and the 7 hour time difference made it worst. It is as if I'm living in another planet! Read some blogs and Facebook status, and I realised that some of my friends have already enlisted and stepped on a new chapter of their life. Apologies for not being able to say a couple of words to you before your enlistment, and for not being there. Have truckloads of fun in the Army and I'm sure you will ORD sooner than you thought, joining the civilian world once again as a matured, and better person.

4 comments:

  1. want to know how army boys feel?

    SIGN ON!

    Join the army, they said. It's a man's life, they said. See the world, they said.

    Now comes with ITE education sponsorship!

    http://www.mindef.gov.sg/arc/default.asp

    R

    ReplyDelete
  2. who.. christian bian? HAHAHAHAHHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahaha i should think so.

    ReplyDelete