Monday, October 19, 2009

'cause I'm your lady

The last few days passed in a blur, not in a bad way though. We went to Dublin for a field trip with the International students on Wednesday, attended Ana, Silvia and Bora's birthday party in their apartment on Thursday, the Italians came over for dinner on Friday, drinking and clubbing on Saturday. In short, the week flew by and I had an awesome time! Sigh but it'll be even better if my friends were here with me.... Hah! I had to go for a jog earlier to 'cleanse' off the alcohol in my body.

Birthday Party

Dins with Italians

The Palace
Jagerbomb, it strangely reminded me of home!

5 comments:

  1. Last pic = drunk

    and i see someone cute ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. who is someone cute?!?! point out to me! HAHA im not drunk, just HIGH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. she WAS high, i can vouch for that. showing me her smelly feet... -.-

    R

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know im high, i admit that im high! HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete