Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Tesco is the BEST!

Hello sunshine Singapore kids! Greeting from Ireland Athlone! :) The weather is manageable except for the chilly wind and the constant rain! Bad rain, I cannot roll on wet grass! :( I settled down in my apartment with 2 other TP students - Yanxiu & Michelle. Nice people, I like! :) We went to the mall in the afternoon to get food and groceries - Tesco is the mannn! Mega huge store which sells everything and anything! Almost like an atas Giant!

I'm lazy to upload photos here, check them out in Facebook! :))
Ok, it's late - 11.30pm in Ireland, toodles! :)

6 comments:

  1. no rolling on the grass? how nw brown cow :((

    missing you

    R

    ReplyDelete
  2. then WEHHHHHHHHHHH! aww dont miss me! check your gmail everyday! :))

    AND can you pls reply my sms! GRRRR

    ReplyDelete
  3. i DID reply your sms! which sms? so many sms! haha

    R

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA i didnt know you reply to my phone.... i was waiting for your reply on the internet sms thingy! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yanxiu's my neightbour! lol

    ReplyDelete