Sunday, August 9, 2009

Why so ambiguous?

Lunch in Lagoon, G.I. Joe and night picnic on Friday, if you enjoy cool awesome futuristic effects then go watch it! Attempted to shop for my Ireland trip but its freaking summer collection everywhere, where still sells nice autumn/winter clothes?! And I got my eyes on a pair of Zara oxford heels, I'm so getting it for my trip!

Bestest duck congee ever!

Expensive Walnut, Honey & Mustard Ham! YUMMZ!

HOHOHO we finished a bottle of wine but I only drank 1/4 of it, the alcoholic finished it!

Popeyes and study attempt in the airport with Damian. Note the word, attempt Haha we ended up talking and facebook stalkingg! All time favourite Pixar Movie UP with the ICC bunch in the Cineleisure.... I will never step into Cine's KFC ever again! Anyway UP was good, another quality Pixar production. I enjoyed it alot!



2 comments:

  1. YOUR SKIRT SO NICE! hahahaha glad it fits babe

    ReplyDelete
  2. of cos it does I'm not that fat! hahahaha you have goood taste! ;)

    ReplyDelete