yupp she got me the DKNY! hahaha I like both so I'm happy that I've got oneeeeeeee..... ohh I wanna know more about the different type of lomo camera so I can buy one! ;D
i thought of getting the twin lens reflex but damn ex, then there is this wide angle slim or smth.. the effects are pretty cool. which camera you have ah?
Did she get you this watch?! AWESOMEEEEEE! but i like the ted baker one moreeee! And why you need tutorial on lomo? you bought a cam cam cam?
ReplyDeleteyupp she got me the DKNY! hahaha I like both so I'm happy that I've got oneeeeeeee..... ohh I wanna know more about the different type of lomo camera so I can buy one! ;D
ReplyDeletehahahaa. which one you wanna buy? vivitar no more in production, just to let you know (:
ReplyDeletei thought of getting the twin lens reflex but damn ex, then there is this wide angle slim or smth.. the effects are pretty cool. which camera you have ah?
ReplyDeleteis it like diu lei lomo?
ReplyDeleteHUH?
ReplyDelete