Monday, April 20, 2009

Photospammmmmmmm!



Photos of FOC/FOW 09/10, we took over 500 shots but it'll be mad to upload every single one. Check them up on FB, but be prepared because majority of them are jumpshotzz and liftshotzz. Yes, we are crazy like that! Anyway joining the subcomm this year is indeed a different exposure and feelings. I don't think I am cut out to be a subcomm though, because I do not exactly enjoy what I had been doing except for the time spent with the momomonsters and the other subcomm people. GLs ftw next year! :)




Photos of the Sentosa + Cafe Del Mar with the girls. More photos on FB! Hmm, its like all of us have been uploading photos to FB and seriously I do not see the point of uploading photos into blogs now. Its like double effort made.

No comments:

Post a Comment