Yesterday was the last day of the Comex show and wooohooo I broke my personal record, sold 13 laptops! Anyway I've been attracting the wrong people, indian bangalas asked for my number! Late dinner/supper in Food Republic and Eli's boyfriend drove us home in a Mercs baby! Woooohoooo worked for 3 days, and I've got car rides home every night! Ahh how I love car rides (except Wayne's, shut up Ver, if only you know how I felt)! Hahahahahahahahahaha
I went out with my bestest girlfriend today,and we totally ate like pigs - Thaiexpress, Movie, Marche. I bought a nice hoodie from Zara too, blah and i am really broke! By the way, Forgetting Sarah Marsaell is a no-brainer movier! HAHA don't watch it with your date though! (:
My first Wordpress entry and no I'm not happy to ditch LJ because I have been using that for the last 3 years! If only it hasn't been cranky and laggy these days...
I went out with my bestest girlfriend today,and we totally ate like pigs - Thaiexpress, Movie, Marche. I bought a nice hoodie from Zara too, blah and i am really broke! By the way, Forgetting Sarah Marsaell is a no-brainer movier! HAHA don't watch it with your date though! (:
My first Wordpress entry and no I'm not happy to ditch LJ because I have been using that for the last 3 years! If only it hasn't been cranky and laggy these days...




My FTT is tomorrow and I've yet to study for it! CDC for almost the whole of tomorrow waiting and waiting so please if I text you, REPLY ME! And I seriously need a job, my vault is almost empty!
No comments:
Post a Comment